My Caledonian

My Caledonian provides staff with a wide range of information about all aspects of University life. 

I am a new staff member, how do I get a 'My Caledonian' account?

First, as a new member of staff, please ensure that your line manager filled out the New staff form before your arrival to inform Information Services of your access requirements.

Next, your line manager must complete a New Staff ID Card Proforma (located in My Caledonian under >Staff>University Documents>Academic Registry Documentation>Student Records>New Staff ID Card Proforma).  Present the completed form to Student Administration Services staff at Campus Life desk-first floor in George Moore building who will issue your card.

Once you have your staff card, you can log a call with the IT Helpdesk requesting a My Caledonian account.