We work closely with academic staff within the schools and the cross-disciplinary Research Institutes in our three locations, Glasgow, London and New York, to attract major grants, further develop collaborations and partnerships with research organisations, and work with end-users in the public and private sectors. We provide support for the pre-award research process, including project costs for applications, assistance in the drafting and provision of collaboration agreements for projects, liaison with partner institutions on costings, electronic submission of research applications and all other aspects of research applications.
- Applying for Research Projects - Project Costs, Internal Process, Contracts, Funding Advice
- Advice on Knowledge Exchange Opportunities - Knowledge Transfer Partnerships, Innovate UK Funding
- Identification and protection of Intellectual Property and exploitation via patents and licensing
- Creation of commercial projects - Consultancy, Contract Research, Strategic Partnerships
- Social Innovation Partnerships - Advice, contacts, Collaborations
- International Collaborations - advice on preparation of applications, management of projects and sources of external funding