Glasgow Caledonian University (GCU) is a vibrant, innovative and multi-award winning University for the Common Good. To give you a flavour of what life is like at GCU, the Principal, Professor Pamela Gillies, would like to welcome you herself.
We aim to contribute to society in a manner that embraces yet goes beyond the traditional role of a university. GCU’s For the Common Good commitment is brought to life and delivered by students and staff across academic schools and departments.
Our campus is located in the heart of Glasgow city centre and is one of the best learning environments in the UK. The campus has been designed to not just provide space for people to learn, but also to talk, recharge and have fun.
Outstanding student experience
Our 20,000 students come from over 100 countries and a range of backgrounds to study in our city-centre based campus. GCU’s friendly campus community offers:
- The award-winning Saltire Centre with large academic library
- Opportunities to study abroad or as part of a global exchange
- Representation from the GCU Student Association
- All the on-campus facilities you need including accommodation and health and fitness
- Regular on campus events and plenty of activies and opportunties available for you to get involved with giving you the chance to meet new people from all over the world through your programme.