What happens between your application and starting at Caledonian?
- You follow the application process for undergraduates or postgraduates
- You firmly accept an unconditional offer
- You can apply for University accommodation
- We will send you a joining instructions email. This will include your username and password and how to register online before you start. Follow this link to our University Guide for New Students with a campus map. This also includes a plain English version of our Code of Student Discipline. Read the full University Code of Student Discipline here
- You register with the university - read the guide to online registration
- You give us your photograph
- You complete the registration process by collecting your student ID card