What happens between your application and starting at Caledonian?
- You follow the application process for undergraduates or postgraduates
- You firmly accept an unconditional offer
- You can apply for University accommodation
- We will send you a registration email. This will include your username and password and how to register online before you start.
- You register with the university - read the guide to online registration
- You give us your photograph
- You download our GCU Welcome app to your phone or other device
- You complete the registration process by collecting your student ID card