Bookable study rooms
We have a number of bookable study rooms on level 0 of the library.
The rooms are available to GCU staff and students on a first-come, first-served basis, and can be booked up to one week in advance. You can do this at the Library Desk, or by email to email@example.com or phone 0141 273 1000.
Rooms are available in two hour slots from 9am - 7.30pm Monday - Friday, and from 10am - 5.30pm Saturday and Sunday.
- A GCU student or staff card must be presented when collecting the access card from the Library Desk, and will be retained until the study room access card is returned
- Please ensure the access card is returned before the end of your booking time
- The room access card will only be issued to the person who made the booking
- Lost access cards will incur a charge of £10
- Rooms are not to be used to store items while attending lectures
Postgraduate study room
We have a postgraduate study room on level 4 of the library. Access is controlled by your student card. To get access:
- Come to the Library Desk on level 0 and ask for a slip to take to the Security Office to have your card coded for the door.
- Show the staff at the desk your card and take the completed slip and your card over to the Security Office.
- Once your card has been coded, you will have access to the study room.