Bookable study rooms
We have a number of bookable study rooms on level 0 of the library.
The rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis, and can be booked up to one week in advance. You can do this at the Library Desk, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0141 273 1000.
Rooms are available in two hour slots from 9am - 7.30pm Monday - Friday, and from 10am - 5.30pm Saturday and Sunday.
- A GCU student or staff card must be presented when collecting the access card from the Library Desk, and will be retained until the study room access card is returned
- Please ensure the access card is returned before the end of your booking time
- The room access card will only be issued to the person who made the booking
- Lost access cards will incur a charge of £10
- Rooms are not to be used to store items while attending lectures