To explore books, ebooks, ejournal content and more use Discover.
- when you don’t know where to begin your search
- to see the range of resources on a specific topic
Our Discover search guide will show you how to improve your searches and includes videos which demonstrate how to find books, ebooks and journal articles.
For more comprehensive searches you will need to search a database.
A database enables you to search for journal articles and material that you may be unable to find on search engines such as Google. It will help you find information quickly and efficiently.
For information on finding key journals relevant to your subject area use Key Journal Titles.
Difficulty accessing full text?
- AORN Journal (Association of Operating Room Nurses, Inc.)
- British Journal of Anaesthesia
- Journal of One Day Surgery
- Journal of Operating Department Practitioners available between 01/01/2013 – 31/03/2015
- Journal of Perioperative Echocardiography
- Journal of Perioperative Practice
- ORNAC Journal (Formerly the Canadian Operating Room Nursing Journal)
- OR Manager
- Technic – The Journal of Operating Department Practice
Tip: Use the Journal A-Z to find out what volumes and years are available and whether these titles are available online or only in print. Choose the Title begins with option. If the journal is available online you access it using the link provided and either browse its contents or search within the publication for relevant material.