Market Research is an essential business tool to collect, collate and expertly use data to anticipate and maximise consumer or customer purchasing behaviour.
- Proquest Market Research Collection: Conduct company, industry, economic and geopolitical market research with information from multiple sources.
- Passport: Global database holding key socio-economic, business, statistical and market research data. Searchable by individual country or geographic area. Covers multiple subjects and business sectors. Create and share charts, statistics and infographics.
- Mintel: Premier UK Market research database supplying In depth up to date expert market research reports, searchable by sector, theme and demographic. This database is an invaluable tool to help you research who’s buying what, why and where and the current retail trends. It also includes news, expert commentary, and interactive charting. Reports can be easily downloaded and saved.
- IBISWorld: UK and Global Industry and Business research reports providing key analysis on performance, industry outlook, markets, competitive landscape, major companies, operating conditions and key statistics.
- Business Source Elite: Includes selected market research reports with an emphasis on the USA but also includes selected global reports.