Human resource management
This guide aims to navigate you to key quality sources to help you locate information for your research. Our referencing pages will help you to use Harvard or to see information on any of the referencing styles used across the university.
If you require further help, please contact your librarian for advice and support.
The main databases for case law and legislation are Westlaw and LexisLibrary. Both of these have journal articles in addition to case reports and legislation. The databases are updated daily to ensure that the information is up to date.
- Emplaw is a portal for employment law in the UK.
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS) sources for employment issues including consultations, guidance, news and statistics.
- ACAS (Advisory Conciliation and Arbitration Service)
- Equality and Human Rights Commission
- Working Rights provides practical advice for employees and employers.
- CIPD is the professional body for HR and people development.