This subject guide will help you locate key sources of information for your subject including databases for finding journal articles, reports and conference proceedings.
You can contact your librarian for help searching databases and finding books and journal articles for your essay, coursework or dissertation.
- British Standards Online (BSOL) provides access to bibliographic, citation and full text of over 60,000 British, adopted European and International standards. The complete set of all Eurocodes is available in full text, through BSOL.
- Digimap is a collection of services that delivers maps and map data to higher education. We subscribe to Digimap Ordnance Survey collection, Historic Digimap, Geology Digimap and Environment Digimap.
- isurv provides access to RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) documents including official guidance, forms and case studies and the Red Book (RICS appraisal and valuation standards).
- Occupational Health and Safety Information Service (OHSIS) is a source of key occupational, health and safety documentation and information relevant to the workplace. It includes the supplements for Occupational Health and Safety Core, Environmental Health, Fire Safety and the Fire Protection Association.
- Professional Engineering Institutions
- Institute of Mechanical Engineers
- The Institution of Engineering and Technology
- Institute of Civil Engineers Scotland
- Scottish Government Planning Portal
- EngineeringUK is a not for profit organisation, which works in partnership with the engineering community to promote the vital role of engineers and engineering to society.
- Women's Engineering Society
- Online Ethics Center (OEC) is an electronic repository of resources on science, engineering, and research ethics, for engineers, scientists, scholars, educators and students.