Discover is our single search system which searches our books, ebooks, most journal content and selected other resources. We provide a Discover search guide. For more comprehensive searches you will need to search a database.
Accounting, finance and risk
This quick guide will help you find key resources for your subject area including journal articles and subject specific databases.
You may wish also wish to explore these related subject guides:
- Business and company information
- Economics and international development
- Marketing and market research
If you need further help contact your librarian.
- Institute of Chartered Accountants Scotland (ICAS)
- Committee of Scottish Bankers formerly the Committee of Scottish Clearing Banks
- Bank of England
- Bank of England Statistics
- British Accounting and Finance Association
- Association of Corporate Treasurers
- HM Treasury
- ACCA is a global body for professional accountants.
- Impact is the magazine of the Insurance Information Institute.
- Encyclopedia of Corporate Governance
- Project Finance Portal from Harvard Business School.
- Association of British Insurers (ABI)
- Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA)
- Council of Mortgage Lenders
- Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT)
- Chartered Insurance Institute (CII)
- British Insurance Brokers Association (BIBA)
- Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP)
- The Institute of Risk Management
- Risk and Insurance Management Society
- Risk Management Institution of Australasia
- Society of Insurance Research
- Society for Risk Analysis