The Library is here to support research students and staff at GCU.
We can help by:
- providing one to one tailored support for research including support with literature searching and systematic reviews
- providing workshops on literature searching with a focus on effective searching and identifying discovery tools, databases and other information sources
- providing advice on measuring research impact and bibliometrics
- providing access to our Archives and Special Collections
- providing guidance on copyright
- providing advice on referencing and the use of Reference Management Software such as RefWorks
- providing access to our research repository and advice on open access publishing
- providing online support via PILOT (communication, information and research skills for postgraduates and researchers)
Find out how to contact your librarian.