Since a poster is a visual presentation its success depends on how clear the illustrations and tables are.
- Use diagrams, flow charts, arrows, and other strategies to direct the viewer. Do not just use text.
- The graphics should be self explanatory and make up most of the project.
- Text materials should add to the graphic materials.
- Use empty space between text to separate and stress your ideas.
- Graphic materials should be seen easily from a distance of one and a half metres.
- Use two or three colours.