Crafting your message
For any podcast:
- Brief introduction
- Introduction if there is a guest
- Brief description of what will be covered
- The actual content
- Brief "outro"
- Optional music for intro and outro
- Write down what you want to say, either a full script or bullet points
- Don't use jargon!
- Have someone else listen to it
- Practice, practice, practice!
- Educate but don't bore
SMILE - Podcasting by Alison Aldrich, Technology Outreach Coordinator, Narional Network of Libraries of Medicine, Pacific Northwest Region modified by Marion Kelt, GCU is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Based on a work at http://www.slideshare.net/aldricham/how-to-make-a-podcast-1819201