Reviewing your search
If you have too many references:
- browse results and select references of interest
- narrow your search by adding key terms or focusing on a specific aspect of a subject
- limit your search, perhaps by year or language
- specify that one or more of your key terms must be in the title of the article
If you have too few references:
- check your search - have you forgotten any alternative words, spellings and so on?
- broaden your search by omitting one of your key terms
- search more years or further back in the literature
- search other database(s)
- look at cited references and/or related references
Contact your librarian for help and suggestions.