Planning your research - key questions
- What do you want to know?
- How do you find out what you want to know?
- Where can you get the information?
- Who do you need to ask?
- When does your research need to be done?
- Why? (Getting the answer)
Step 1: What?
- What do I want to know?
- When developing your research question, keep in mind:
- Who your research is for
- What decisions your research will inform
- What kind of information is needed to inform those decisions
- Conduct a local information scan
- Take another look at your research question
PILOT - Research design by Learning from WOeRk, University of Plymouth modified by Marion Kelt, Glasgow Caledonian University is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License