My RI - Measuring your Research Impact. Citation searching.
Citation searching and analysis lets you:
- See who has influenced particular research
- Identify leading researchers in a particular field
- Identify emerging areas of research
- Identify competitors and potential collaborators
- Assess the impact of an individuals’ or group of individuals’ research output
However, as noted in Module 1, there are limitations to the sole use of publication and citation counts in evaluating research impact.
My RI by University College Dublin, Dublin City University, Dublin Institute of Technology, The National University of Ireland, Maynooth and the NDLR adapted by Marion Kelt, Glasgow Caledonian University is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Based on a work at http://www.ndlr.ie/myri/.