My RI - Measuring your research impact.
Module 2: Tracking Your Research Impact
This module focuses in detail on the use of the main bibliometric tools (and resources) available to track and assess research performance at individual, departmental, institutional and country level.
At the end of this module you will be able to:
- Understand the strengths and limitations of a range of citation analysis tools
- Select the best tool(s) to meet your own specific need(s)
- Use the tools effectively to conduct basic and advanced citation based analyses
- Citation searching: an introduction
- Citation analysis tools
- Additional tools
- Additional tools: computer science
- Using citation analysis tools
- How many times have my publications been cited?
- How do I set up a citation alert?
- All about the h-index
- What other metrics are available for my publications?
- Can I measure the performance and impact of a group or department?
- Discipline and country rankings
- World university rankings
My RI by University College Dublin, Dublin City University, Dublin Institute of Technology, The National University of Ireland, Maynooth and the NDLR adapted by Marion Kelt, Glasgow Caledonian University is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Based on a work at http://www.ndlr.ie/myri/.