- Free web based service, also available within Scopus.
- Provides metrics for journals using data from Scopus. SCImago uses a similar method to Google's PageRank algorithim to rank journals - as such it assigns higher value to citations from more prestigeous journals.
- The SCImago journal rank indicator (SJR).
- Includes the number of uncited documents.
- Includes the percentage of articles showing international collaboration. The map generator option also maps where that collaboaration occurs regionally.
- Includes the h-index.
- Compare option - this allows for the comparison of up to four journals.
- Results can be viewed graphically or in tabular form.
- Both SJR and SNIP are incorporated into the Scopus Journal Analyzer. This allows you to select up to 10 journals. Five comparative graphical representations of the journals are available, by SJR, SNIP, Ciataions (count), Documents (articles count) and % not cited.
My RI by University College Dublin, Dublin City University, Dublin Institute of Technology, The National University of Ireland, Maynooth and the NDLR adapted by Marion Kelt, Glasgow Caledonian University is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Based on a work at http://www.ndlr.ie/myri/.