- Free web based service, also available within ISI's journal citation reports.
- Provides metrics for journals using data from ISI's journal citation reports. The theory behind Eigenfactor metrics is that a single citation from a high quality journal may hold more value than multiple citations from more peripheral publications. Eigenfactor metrics use a similar method to Google's PageRank algorithim to rank journals - the Eigenfactor of a journal is based on the citations it receives from other journals and citations from highly ranked journals and given more weight than others.
- The Eigenfactor score which is a measure of the overall value provided by all of the articles published in a given journal in a year.
- The article influence score which is a measure of a journal's prestige based on per article citations and comparable to JCR's impact factor.
- Cost effectiveness calculation. This shows how the cost of a journal title relates to its impact (Eigenfactor score).
- Mapping science. This attempts to show the relationship of scientific fields and the top journals in each field through a dynamic mapping feature.
My RI by University College Dublin, Dublin City University, Dublin Institute of Technology, The National University of Ireland, Maynooth and the NDLR adapted by Marion Kelt, Glasgow Caledonian University is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Based on a work at http://www.ndlr.ie/myri/.