RefWorks is an online reference manager. It helps you keep track of all your research and create reference lists and bibliographies in your chosen referencing style including GCU Harvard.
- Import references from Discover and library databases
- Drag and drop PDFs of saved journal articles directly from your computer
- Copy and paste in-text citations and reference lists using Quick Cite
- Use the 'Save to RefWorks' tool to capture a copy of a web page and create a reference for it
- Search for and use over 3,000 referencing styles
Click the Connect to RefWorks button above.
Always click on Use login from my institution and search for Glasgow Caledonian University. You will be asked to fill in a short form.
Practice by exporting references from Discover into RefWorks.
Legacy RefWorks is still available for existing users.
If you are using legacy RefWorks and want to move to the new version of RefWorks follow the instructions in our short guide.