You can use a tool called BrowZine to browse our journal collections. Click on the button above to open BrowZine. BrowZine is an online resource that enables you to easily browse, read and monitor current journal content either online or on your mobile device. BrowZine brings together titles in our journal collection with open access titles for a complete browsing experience. To do a search for articles or books by subject or topic please return to Discover.
What are the main features of BrowZine?
- Search for journals by title, ISSN or subject term
- Browse current and back issues of journal collections
- Create customisable bookshelves for your favourite journal titles
- View the table of contents, and read or save articles as new issues are released
- Share articles on social media or export citations
Help and Support
- Download the BrowZine app for a mobile device (iOS and Android)
- Using My Bookshelf on BrowZine
- Using the BrowZine app
BrowZine is only designed for journal title browsing. To search for journal articles we recommend using Discover or use our subject guides for more information on journal searching. If you want to know more about search strategies or if you require further assistance, please contact your librarian.