Every student will be allocated a member of the academic team who will support and advise them individually throughout their course. Academic staff undertaking role are usually referred to as Academic Advisors and they will try to meet with students three times each year to review progression through the programme and the students’ professional development.
Academic Advisor meetings help you to develop skills:
- To improve your academic performance
- To raise awareness of areas for professional and personal growth and development
- To help navigate through assessment feedback
- Support claims for mitigating circumstances
- To help produce academic development plans to help improve your record of academic attainment and contributes to your Scottish Ongoing Achievement Record (SOAR)
Find out more