Post travel health check

Staff are advised to contact Occupational Health:

  • on return from overseas travel if any health issues arise during or within 3 months of return
  • if you have agreed a post travel medical check with Occupational Health prior to travelling 


Making a claim/reporting a service issue

Further information can be found on the Finance Office webpage 

  • make a claim against the University Travel Insurance or
  • report a service issue with Key Travel and need to know the escalation process