You'll benefit from small classes and research-led thinking.
Contact: Rachel Russell T: +44 141 331 8594 E: email@example.com
Social Sciences is a dynamic and innovative group within the Glasgow School for Business and Society. We are dedicated to providing both undergraduate and postgraduate students with a friendly and engaging learning environment. The modules we offer are research-led and include themes such as Medical Ethics, the Body, Identity and Society, Understanding Violence, Globalisation and Crime, Ethnicity, Identity and Migration, Gender, Human Rights, Consumer and Media Culture, Social Poverty and Poverty, Modern Scotland, Diaspora and Citizenship, Immigration Policy, Empire, Environmental Politics, Madness, the Second World War, the European Union, Health and Healthcare and Social Movements.
We are committed to research excellence, public engagement and community empowerment. We run a number of seminar series, play a leading role in a number of the University's research institutes and are involved in a number of external partnerships.
Courses to Consider
- BA (Hons) Economics and Law
- BA (Hons) Economics and Risk
- BA (Hons) Risk and Law
- BA/BA(Hons) Social Sciences
- MSc Citizenship and Human Rights
- MRes (Sociology)
- MRes (Criminology)
- MSc Climate Justice
- PhD and Professional Doctorates
- MSc Health History
Associated Research Centres
- Centre for the Social History of Health and Health Care
- Scottish Poverty Information Unit
- Women in Scotland’s Economy
- Yunus Centre for Social Business and Health
- Gill Scott