Research Project Title:
The right and guarantees of the accused at pre-trial stage
Dr Mahdi Zahraa
Department of LEAR, Glasgow School for Business and Society
Specialisms & Interests
- Lecturer at Abu Dhabi training institute, responsible for teaching groups of student in criminal law over 14 week blocks. The position also involved daily administrative duties.
- 2000- Current: Lecturer in criminal law at Abu Dhabi college, teaching small groups of cadets in criminal law. preparing and presenting courses.
- 1996-2000: Head section of training at Abu Dhabi training institute, main activities and responsibilities: training supervisor.
- March 2009 Diploma in Middle Management (managing conflict) January 2006- March 2006.
- Diploma in first leadership from Abu Dhabi college.November 2005.
- Master in criminal law from Dubai Academy, April 1996.
- Graduated from Abu Dhabi College with a bachelor degree in law.Current ResearchThe guarantees of the accused at inference stage.