The Glasgow School for Business and Society (GSBS) School Advisory Group was inaugurated on 21 November 2013.
Membership includes senior figures from leading private, public sector and voluntary sector organisations.
The Group provides a forum for the School to discuss and obtain external feedback on its future plans in respect of, for instance, its portfolio, graduate employment, accreditation and business development. In doing so it further enhances the School's links with business and policy makers, ensures the continued relevance of GSBS activities and its programmes and assists in raising the profile of the School in key networks, at home and overseas.
- David Lamont, Land Engineering
- Nikki Bell, Head of Scottish Procurement Policy and Strategy, The Scottish Government
- Chris Blackburn, Oxford Brookes University
- Sandy Loch, Sainsbury’s
- Jeffrey Lovejoy, Talent Acquisition Specialist - Enterprise Rent A Car
- Anne MacColl, Syntaq Global
- Gordon Matheson, University of Strathclyde
- Richard Muir, Deputy Chief Executive, Glasgow Chamber of Commerce
- Professor Arun Singh OBE FRSA, International Lawyer, Cultural Dynamics
- Antony Wallis, Business in the Community