Find out more about our Graduate Apprenticeship programmes.
Although Graduate Apprenticeships have only been available since 2017, our programme teams’ expertise in delivering part-time, work-based and professionally accredited programmes is not new. GCU is proud to successfully deliver the highest number of Graduate Apprenticeships possible of any university in Scotland.
Our existing Graduate Apprenticeships programmes are:
- BSc (Hons) Software Development for Business
- BEng (Hons) Mechanical Engineering: Design and Manufacture
- BSc (Hons) Cyber Security
- BSc (Hons) Construction and Built Environment with a focus on Quantity Surveying
- BA (Hons) Business Management with CMI accreditation
- BSc (Hons) Civil Engineering
- MSc Cyber Security
Work-based education with industry-relevant assignments
A key feature of every programme is our work-based philosophy throughout the programme including integrated assignments, co-created with employers to ensure that the applied nature of teaching and learning is taken back to the workplace in real time.
GCU’s programmes are delivered via blended learning; combining classroom-based and distance learning in GCU’s virtual learning environment