GCU and Santander are offering an exciting opportunity for SMEs to take advantage of fully-funded two week work placements
- The programme offers SMEs (fewer than 250 employees & a turnover of less than £50m) the opportunity to employ a GCU student or graduate on a fixed term project identified by you.
- Santander will provide funding through the University of £612.50 towards the student or graduate’s salary with no requirement for the SME to match fund the placement.
- Placements can be in any field or sector.
- All current students and graduates are eligible to apply.
- All placements are based on a standard 35 hour week. Part-time roles are acceptable on a pro-rata basis.
- SMEs can advertise placement job profiles on GCU’s Shared Vacancy Service, which is accessed by current students. We will also actively promote placement opportunities to students through Programme Course Leaders in the University.
To find out more about how you can get the energy and insight from a talented student or graduate to help with a project in your business and benefit from salary funding please view: https://www.gcu.ac.uk/careers/employers/ or contact email@example.com.