Glasgow Caledonian University is home to a well-equipped fitness gym, ARC: Health and Fitness, which is available for use by delegates with packages available to enhance the conference experience.
The ARC provides a number of regular classes and health and fitness facilities, including spacious gym areas for activities including football, badminton and dance classes. The ARC and also houses a health spa and hairdressing salon.
- Two spacious gyms
- State-of-the-art cardiovascular equipment and fixed resistance machines
- Large free weights area
- Wide range of fun classes for all fitness levels
- Two multi-purpose halls for football, badminton, basketball and other sports
- Large dance studio
- Sports massage
- Physio beds
- Private showering facilities in women’s changing area and we have some private showering cubicles in the men’s changing area, proximate to the open plan shower area
- Beauty salon offering massage and other treatments
- Hairdressing salon