GCU Glasgow Conference & Events offers attractive, diverse conference spaces in the heart of Glasgow city centre.
Glasgow is recognised as a leading UK destination for conferences and is supported by the very successful Glasgow City Marketing Bureau (GCMB) who have been voted UK's Best Convention Bureau for the past ten years.
The University offers a wide selection of superb conferencing facilities with capacity for up to 500 delegates. Our catering facilities and banqueting capability also complement our conferencing function.
Our team provide dedicated support and will manage your event from the initial enquiry stage to its successful conclusion.
The facilities and services we are able to offer include:
- 17 lecture theatres, with capacities for 50 to 500, all equipped with in built Audio Visual facilities;
- Meeting rooms ideal for workshops or break out rooms with capacities ranging from 18 to 70 available across campus, featuring natural daylight and flexible seating;
- The Carnegie Lecture Theatre can be used as a 500 theatre or as a flexible space which can be adapted to create a large floor place;
- Modern 200-capacity Deeprose Lecture Theatre;
- Our award-winning Saltire Centre is a diverse and contemporary space which is flexible and can accommodate exhibitions, awards ceremonies, formal dinners, corporate hospitality and drinks reception;
- Unique facilities such as our Roof Garden, ARC Sports Hall and various catering outlets provide a number of opportunities to create a unique event tailored to your requirements.
For information about pricing, room sizes and specific facilities, please contact us on 0141 331 3537/8761, email email@example.com.