GCU's School of Computing, Engineering and Built Environment, one of three academic schools in GCU, brings together a total of 8 Departments including:
- Department of Construction and Surveying
- Department of Cyber Security and Networks
- Department of Computing
- Department of Applied Computer Games
- Department of Civil Engineering and Environmental Management
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Department of Applied Science
Inter-departmental collaborations allows the school to offer stimulating, unparalleled range of teaching and flexible delivery options, combining traditional knowledge with cutting-edge practice.
We are especially proud of our industry links and partnerships with professional bodies, ensuring an industry standard of learning in our curriculum, which is reflective to the changing needs of the labour market. Furthermore we are fortunate to welcome a large number of part-time students each year who bring a great deal of practical experience at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
Professor Iain Cameron, Dean for School of Computing, Engineering and Built Environment