Placements and Internships
- GCU Careers Jobs & Events - register and set up email alerts for daily notification of graduate jobs and work experience in your chosen field, and sign up to employer led events.
- Prospects - this graduate careers website offers information on internships, graduate jobs, further study and advice.
- Saltire Foundation - for penultimate year students.
- e-Placement Scotland - this is an industry backed programme with the aim of increasing participation of students in placements around Scotland.
- ScotGrad Summer Placements - opportunities for placements in the highlands & islands of Scotland.
- Target Jobs Work Experience - search for graduate jobs, internships, news articles and advice.
- Step Classic (project based summer placements) - a range of placement opportunities for students and graduates.
- Inspiring Interns - assists students and graduates find internships.
You will find part-time jobs advertised on GCU Careers Jobs & Events.
Another good way of getting a part-time job is to apply speculatively. Have a think about where you would like to work and do some research into the types of places that are local to you. You can then put together your CV and cover letter and apply direct. Even if the employers you contact are not currently hiring, they may well keep your CV on file.
- Good Moves - paid jobs in charity and voluntary sector.
- Volunteer Glasgow - opportunities for volunteering in the Glasgow area.
- Volunteer Scotland - opportunities for volunteering throughout Scotland.
- Charity Job - charity and third sector jobs in the UK.
- Jobs in Charity - paid and voluntary jobs for charities and non government organisations.
- Raleigh International – voluntary community work and expeditions abroad for 17-24 year-olds. Funding available for eligible students.