Construction, Property & Environment

Your Careers Adviser

The careers adviser with responsibility for your degree is:

Gail Ferrier

Graduate Destinations

Download full HECSU report or see UK graduate destinations by subject:

What Do Graduates Do?

Professional Bodies

A Professional body or association is an organisation which represents a profession, and often sets the standards for professional qualification and for continuing professional development in that sector.  It can be useful for you to join your own professional body as a student member as it will help you to keep up to date with your sector, offers opportunities for networking, and perhaps give you an additional source of access to opportunities for graduates.

Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE)
Chartered Institution of Waste Management (CIWM)
Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE)
Institution of Fire Engineers (IFE)