GCU and Santander are offering an exciting opportunity for SMEs to take advantage of fully-funded two week internship.
- The programme offers SMEs (fewer than 250 employees & a turnover of less than £50m) the opportunity to employ a GCU student or graduate on a fixed term project identified by you.
- Santander will provide funding through the University of £612.50 towards the student or graduate’s salary with no requirement for the SME to match fund the internship.
- Placements can be in any field or sector.
- All current students and graduates are eligible to apply.
- All placements are based on a standard 35 hour week. Part-time roles are acceptable on a pro-rata basis.
- Wage is always equivalent to or will exceed the UK living wage.
- SMEs should advertise placement job profiles on GCU’s Vacancy Service, which is accessed by current students. We will also actively promote placement opportunities to students through Programme Course Leaders in the University.
- The company interviews and selects their chosen candidate from submitted student CVs.