Our vacancy service is free and easy to use!
You can advertise:
- Graduate Jobs and Training Programmes
- Part time Work while studying
- Summer Internships
- Placements of up to 12 months
- Vacation Opportunities
- Voluntary Work with a registered charity
- Gap Year Opportunities
Register to advertise your vacancies on our CareeeHub@GCU portal by clicking here.
Please read our advertising code of practice before submitting your vacancy. This also includes detailed descriptions of the types of vacancies we advertise.
- Read our advertising Codes of Practice before submitting your vacancy. This also includes detailed descriptions of the types of vacancies we advertise.
- National Codes of Practice which are endorsed by AGCAS (The Association of Graduate Careers Advisory Services). This gives guidance on best practice when recruiting students and graduates.
- Employing International Graduates. Please look at the advice provided by the Home Office.
- Recruitment Agencies – We have clear guidelines on how we work with agencies. This can be found within our Code of Practice.