Our vacancy service is free and easy to use!
You can advertise:
- Graduate jobs and training programmes
- Part-time work
- Summer Internships
- Placements of up to 12 months
- Vacation Opportunities
- Voluntary Work with a registered charity
- Gap Year Opportunities
For graduate vacancies (jobs that need candidates with degree level education) and for internships, we’re a partner in the Scottish Shared Vacancy Service (SVS). This means we give you the option of advertising at Glasgow Caledonian University only or, after entering your details with us, you can easily select the option of posting to every other SVS partner. The SVS partners are currently: Glasgow Caledonian; Heriot Watt; Highland & Islands; Queen Margaret; Strathclyde; St Andrews.
Please read our advertising code of practice before submitting your vacancy. This also includes detailed descriptions of the types of vacancies we advertise.
Register and submit your vacancy information for the first time.
Once registered, your quick link to log-in will be http://employer.gcu.prospects.ac.uk/index.html
- Read our advertising Codes of Practice before submitting your vacancy. This also includes detailed descriptions of the types of vacancies we advertise.
- National Codes of Practice which are endorsed by AGCAS (The Association of Graduate Careers Advisory Services). This gives guidance on best practice when recruiting students and graduates.
- Employing International Graduates. Please look at the advice provided by the Home Office.
- Recruitment Agencies – We have clear guidelines on how we work with agencies. This can be found within our Code of Practice.