Educational Research at GCU brings together a diverse group of researchers and practitioners who are interested in the scholarship of teaching and learning. The Educational Research & Evaluation (ER&E) Community provides a mechanism to bring together different strands of activity across the University. This PowerPoint presentation summarises the initial (2017) strategy: ERE Summary
Current and planned activities include
- a twice-yearly newsletter showcasing education and learning research across the University,
- the 2020 Student Experience Scholarship scheme. See current projects applications for 18/19 Scholarships ar enow under review.
- seminars to bring external expertise to the University, and to showcase research from members of the local educational research community ,
- writing space workshops, to allow staff to set aside time for writing, and to share their progress with their peers,
- open door sessions where staff can access advice and support from the ERE team.