International Summer School 2017
17 July – 4 August 2017
Glasgow Caledonian University (GCU) has become one of the UK’s most dynamic and forward-thinking universities, committed to our social mission to work for the common good.
GCU is a located in the heart of Glasgow, a ‘top 20 destination of 2016’ in National Geographic, and ‘the world’s friendliest city’ according to Rough Guides.
Thousands of students from all over the world join us each year to study and experience the warm welcome and vibrant atmosphere for which our Scottish university is renowned.
Our summer school programme enables even more students to enjoy all that GCU has to offer, if only for a short spell. We look forward to welcoming you.
'Early Bird' Discount
To qualify for our ‘early bird’ discount, please submit your application by April 30, via email to email@example.com along with any supporting documents. The final deadline for submission is June 9, however we recommend submitting as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Choose from a range of courses all beginning 17 July 2017, with accommodation, social activities and airport transfer included in your programme.
Available as a 2-week experience, or 3-week credit course: (3 US credits / 5 ECTS)
- 2-week: £1350 (£1200 if you apply by April 30)
- 3-week: £1950 (£1800 if you apply by April 30)
- Marketing for the Fashion Industry
- Contemporary Issues in Business
- Leading in a Global Context
- Digital Multi Media
- Developing Nurse-Led Services
- Public Health in a Global Context
- Sustainable Engineering & Technology
- Computing: Games, Apps & Security
For full course information please visit Academic Programme Options.
Available as a 3-week course for credit only:
15% discount available for students from GCU’s exchange partner institutions;
- Social Justice and Political Thought - (6 US Credits / 10 ECTS) - £2,320
- Forensic Investigation (3 US credits / 5 ECTS) - £2,650 – please note that this course takes place during the earlier dates of July 7-29.
An action-packed Social Programme is included as part of your course. The programme includes city walking tours, tour and tasting at a Scotch whisky distillery,
a day trip to Edinburgh and more. There’s also our evening Ceilidh – an unmissable Scottish live music and dance experience. Additionally, you can opt into our extra weekend trips to London and the Scottish Highlands!