Accommodation Banner

Find your home from home

If joining Glasgow Caledonian University means living away from home, you can either apply for a place in Caledonian Court – our on-campus residences - or you can rent accommodation in Glasgow from a private landlord. Our dedicated Student Accommodation Office will help you find the perfect home from home.

Maintenance Funds

Important Changes

The amount of funds you are required to show when applying for a visa has changed.