Cards normally last for the duration of your programme. Look after it! If you lose it, a replacement card will cost £10. See the matriculation card page for more information.
If your card has expired, bring it to M201 from 30 August to 17 September to receive a new card.
Council tax exemption
If you are a full time student, see our council tax page for the arrangements for confirming your status.
Things you need to know about
- Assessment Regulations – these cover coursework and exams. They change from year to year. The latest version is on the Exams Guide website.
- Employability – The Careers Service can help you to develop and market the skills employers want and to find suitable graduate vacancies.
- Getting involved –develop your skills, become more employable, make friends, have fun with the Students’ Association
- Graduation – if this will be your final year of study, find out more on the Graduation website
- Plagiarism - the University sees this as a very serious offence. The Coursework website has a lot of information on what plagiarism is and how to avoid it