Supporting your research
Working in partnership with academic schools, the Professoriate and professional support departments, The Graduate School helps to maintain a vibrant research culture within Glasgow Caledonian University. We provide support and skills training for research students, supervisors and researchers, and act as a social and intellectual hub.
Our services include:
- Personal, professional and research methods skills training workshops
- Seminars, lectures and events on themes of relevance to the general academic and cultural development of postgraduate research students and staff
- Training workshops designed primarily for academic staff engaged in higher degree supervision and research leadership
- Distance training programmes particularly, for part-time and professional doctorate students
- Social and intellectual events to facilitate the interaction of research students and staff
We are here to act as a forum to exchange ideas, collaborate on inter-disciplinary projects, debate strategic issues and share good practice and experiences.
Find out more about the Graduate School.