Case law - UK
- BAILII British and Irish Legal Information Institute web site has British and Irish case law & legislation, European Union case law, Law Commission reports, and other law-related British and Irish material. It is a free, open access website.
Case law - European Union
- EUR-lex provides free access to European Union law and other public documents, including case law from 1954.
- HUDOC provides free online access to the case-law of the European Court of Human Rights, the European Commission of Human Rights and the Committee of Ministers.
- CURIA is a searchable database of the case law of the Court of Justice of the European Union from 1954 to present. What the court does.
- Scottish Session Cases 1821-1898 The main Scottish case law reports, the Session Cases are available online via Westlaw UK from 1898 onwards. If you want to read an earlier case, the library has the full set of Session Cases in print from 1821 onwards on the third floor of the library open shelves at 340.09411 S20. The volumes are arranged by year.
- Scottish Law Reporter 1865-1924 Cases from House of Lords, Court of Session, Court of Justiciary and Court of Teinds. In print on level 3 in compact shelving at 340.09411 S1.
- Scottish Law Review: Sheriff Court Reports 1885-1963 in print on level 3 compact shelving at 340.09411 S18.
- Scottish Jurist 1829-1873 Cases from House of Lords, Court of Session, Court of Justiciary and Court of Teinds. In print on level 3 in compact shelving at 348.41102205 S15 .
- Morison's Dictionary of Decisions 1540-1808 22 volumes of Scottish cases. The cases are in 19 volumes with 3 additional volumes of case digests and supplementary material.
- English Reports 1220-1867 Over 100, 000 English cases from 1220-1867 available online in Westlaw UK, LexisLibrary and Hein Online.