Human resource web sites
Employment law and ethics web sites
To find journal articles in your subject area you will need to search a relevant database.
If you need help in selecting the best database for your subject area use the list of Key Databases provided below or you can also use the database page.
Key Databases for Marketing
Marketing journals you may wish to explore. Click on this Link to access
- Journal of Consumer Research
- Journal of Marketing
- Journal of Marketing Research
- Journal of Retailing
- Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science
- European Journal of Marketing
- Industrial Marketing Management
- International Journal of Electronic Commerce
- International Journal of Research in Marketing
- International Marketing Review
- Journal of Advertising
- Journal of Advertising Research
- Journal of International Marketing
- Journal of Marketing Management
- Journal of Services Marketing
- Psychology of Marketing
Note : Access to subject databases will require authorisation -- either your Athens password or your Institutional login. If you need to check your Athens password you can do so via My Caledonian. Help is also available from Computer Stuff FAQs. If a database requires its own password system, this can be found within My Caledonian - click the Athens tab, then password information.
- You can also search for journal articles using
Our single search system which searches our books, eBooks, journal content and selected other resources. Do not use Internet Explorer to search Discover, use Firefox or Google Chrome.
Locating Fulltext articles
If a full text link is not available for the article you have loacated use Find journals or ejournals and search by title to establish availability of the journal online or in print.
If a journal title is not available within Glasgow Caledonian University articles can be requested via Inter Library Loan.