Fashion web sites
- Angel of Fashion
- Apparel - AlacraWiki
- The Costume Gallery
- Costumer's Manifesto Thousands of costume links
- Davenport Lyons electronic books for fashion, titles include The Look and the Law vols 1 & 2, and Doing business in the UK
- FabricLink The educational resource for fabrics, apparel (USA)
- The Fashion & Textile Museum (London)
- Fashion Net
- Fashion Windows Internet's database on fashion, visual merchandising and mannequins
- Screen search fashion fashion on film in the 1920s and 1930s developed by Screen Archive South East at the University of Brighton, in partnership with the RCA funded by the Centre for Excellence in Teaching and Learning through Design (CETLD). A new way of looking at everyday fashion and dress history in the inter-war years through unique archive film held in Screen Archive South East's (SASE) collections.
- Sustainable fashion: a handbook for educators
- The Bata Shoe Museum (Toronto, Canada, but worldwide coverage)
- The Visual Arts Data Service (VADS) and the London College of Fashion have collaborated to make available the photographic archives of three important cosmetics companies (Gala, Miner’s and Crystal) online. This is a valuable resource for the study of the history of cosmetics, advertising photography, fashion promotion and women in the Second World War.
Textiles and design
The Textile Institute Within the global textiles, clothing and footwear industries the aim of the Institute is to facilitate learning, to recognise achievement, to reward excellence and to disseminate information.
Textile Museum (USA) expands public knowledge and appreciation—locally, nationally, and internationally—of the artistic merits and cultural importance of the world’s textiles.
Design Business Association exists to promote professional excellence through productive partnerships between commerce and the design industry to champion effective design which improves the quality of people's lives.
Design Council UK
WGSN - Worth Global Style Network - News and information databasefor the design industries. On campus use only.