International Partnerships Office
The development of long-term partnerships with overseas institutions is a fundamental part of Glasgow Caledonian University’s Internationalisation Strategy. From Articulation and pathway partnerships, student and staff mobility, through to overseas campus partnerships the University is dedicated to increasing its global network.
The International Partnerships Office at Glasgow Caledonian University comprises of the International Partnership Team and the Exchange and Study Abroad Team. Both teams support the University’s global network of partners to promote the development of strong and successful relationships for the long-term Internationalisation of the University.
Working with the Academic Schools, the Governance and Quality Enhancement Office and the International Office as well as other key professional support departments, the International Partnerships Office oversees and manages relationships with partners while keeping central records of partnerships and related activity.
The office provides an integrated support service to GCU staff to facilitate and realise new partnership opportunities while working directly with the University’s established partners in terms of ongoing communications and operational matters.
International Partnerships' Team Services
- Receive new international partnership enquiries and proposal, including requests for meetings and visits to campus
- Support and advise Academic Schools in the development of new partnerships, providing guidance material and training for staff
- Facilitate and support operational planning with GCU schools and overseas partners
- Manage partnership register in conjunction with GQE office
- Manage and advise on partner communications and relationship development
Exchange and Study Abroad Team Services
- Manage and report on Erasmus+ contract
- Manage European and Worldwide exchange and Study Abroad agreements
- Support development of new exchange agreements
- Support incoming and outgoing students and staff