Join us this summer for a fantastic opportunity to:
- Learn about the latest issues and trends in business
- Meet and work with people from a range of countries and cultures
- Visit companies and gain knowledge which will enhance your future employability
- Explore current research problems with professors, industrial experts and research staff
- Experience Scottish culture and visit some of our most stunning scenery
- Enjoy a great social programme in the heart of Glasgow, Scotland’s largest and most exciting city, with a student population of around 100,000 and a vibrant arts, music and cultural scene
These courses are open to all students, whether you are currently studying business or not. They provide an opportunity to gain an insight in contemporary issues in international business.
As part of the course, you will visit a number of different business organisations to reinforce issues covered during class. You will also participate in a number of social events including visits to various attractions across Scotland. Students can choose to add an intensive English Language option.
GSBS’s summer school programmes can be taken over a 4 week or 2 week period. The 4 week block includes 2 weeks of intensive English language tuition followed by 2 weeks of Business modules.
Available Summer 2013
International Business in a Changing World (2 week course)
Aligned to the School’s commitment to the United Nations initiative, Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME), the course emphasises the benefits of responsible business leadership, to businesses, to the global economy and to wider society.
International Business in a Changing World (4 week course)
Aligned to the School’s commitment to the United Nations initiative, Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME), the course emphasises the benefits of responsible business leadership, to businesses, to the global economy and to wider society. Our 4-week course includes intensive English Language study.
For more information about the course and how to apply, please contact:
Telephone: +44 (0)141 331 3254