Access a wide range of leading research and academic expertise
Glasgow School for Business and Society offers consultancy, research and knowledge transfer services to business and public sector organisations through our academic experts, commercial centres and research Institutes.
We aim to assist businesses, organisations and individual professionals to access services and support to achieve their goals.
Our extensive industry client base ensures that we remain commercially relevant and connected with the latest business developments. We work with leading companies including Marks and Spencer, Arcadia Group, Santander, SSE and Transnet Freight Rail.
We will work closely with you to:
- Facilitate consultancy projects to fit your business requirements
- Link you into our world-class research and expertise
- Provide access to unique facilities
- Develop Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTP) or collaborative projects
- Provide student placements in industry
- Help you access relevant business funding
- Develop staff capacity and skills with bespoke programmes