Freedom of Information
Welcome to Glasgow Caledonian University's Freedom of Information website.
The records of the University are subject to the terms of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) 2002 Act. The Act gives individuals a general right of access to all types of recorded information held by the University. The following Guide to Information tells you which information the University routinely makes available, how to access that information and what it might cost.
This Guide to Information also contains details of the environmental information that we routinely make available under the Environmental Information (Scotland) Regulations 2004 (the EI(S)Rs).
- Guide to Information - GCU Publication Scheme Guide to Information
Categories of Information
- 8.1 General Information
- 8.2 Access to Information and Records Management
- 8.3 Governance
- 8.4 Financial Resources
- 8.5 Corporate Planning
- 8.6 Procurement
- 8.7 Management of Research
- 8.8 Commercialisation and Knowledge Transfer
- 8.9 Human Resources
- 8.10 Physical Resources
- 8.11 Health and Safety
- 8.12 Equality and Diversity
- 8.13 Support for Disabled People
- 8.14 Student Administration and Support
- 8.15 Teaching Quality
- 8.16 Information Services
- 8.17 External and Community Relations
- 8.18 Government and Regulator Relations