The Centre is committed to Public Engagement with its' research and is presently developing activities around the following projects:-
- Health and healthcare in the Highlands from around 1850.
- The Health of a City: Glasgow 1860-1960
- Disabled ex-servicemen in Interwar Scotland
- Religion, Health and Welfare since 1800
- The 'Dough' School (The Glasgow and West of Scotland College of Domestic Science) in the 1950's and 60's.
- Should you wish to contact the Centre in connection with any of these topics, please email, email@example.com
More information on Public Engagement as an activity can be found at the Research Council UK's website.