The Club has also featured in several other Scottish and British publications:
- TES Scotland, 22nd June 2012 " 'Always aim high' says headteacher of the year"
- Glasgow Evening Times, 22nd June 2012 "Youth Olympics Glasgow pupils team up with capital youngsters: London links boosts our 2018 games bid."
- The Times Educational Supplement Scotland, April 2012 "Opening doors: the battle to widen university access"
- The Scotsman online, August 2011 "Historic cook book serves up cash for healthy eating"
- Herald Scotland online, August 2011 "Cookbook sales boost eating project"
- North Ayrshire Citizens Advice Service, August 2011
- Midlothian Advertiser online, August 2011
- Buchanan Observer, August 2011
- Stornoway Gazette, August 2011
- Glasgow Evening Times, 14th June 2011 "Pupils rise to tattie trade challenge"
- Podiatry Now, April 2011
- Glasgow Evening Times, 14th March 2011
- The Times Educational Supplement Scotland, 21st January, 2011
- The Glasgow Magazine, June-July 2010
- The Glasgow Herald Society, November 2008
- The Glaswegian, October 2008
- Glasgow Evening Times, October 2008
Articles about the Club’s activities were published in several of the local papers within our Club communities:
- Glasgow Evening Times, June 2nd 2012: 'Check out the city's young healthy eaters'
- Clydebank Live, April 28th 2012: 'Drumchapel Health Project.'
- Glasgow Evening Times, May 1st 2012: 'Cook Book cash will help families.'
- The Clydebank Post, September 28th 2011: 'Getting ready for employment'
- The Rutherglen Reformer, September 28th 2011: 'St Margaret Mary's pupils in trip to potato plant'
- Glasgow Evening Times, September 22nd 2011: 'Pupils go on career visits to companies'
- Glasgow Evening Times, September 5th 2011: 'It's all fun and games to help the little ones learn literacy'
- The Extra Glasgow South and Eastwood, August 2011: 'Cook book sales boost eating project'
- Dennistoun Online, June 2011: 'Whitehill Pupils in Marketing Challenge' article about S6 pupils working with Caledonian Club and Dell on the S6 Professor's Challenge.
- Glasgow Evening Times, March 2011: 'Pupils go on uni career visit' article about Whitehill Secondary S2 pupils taking part in the Club's Think Ahead project.
- Dennistoun Online, February 2011: 'Whitehill Secondary Pupils' Think Ahead' article about S2 pupils working with Caledonian Club.
- Springburn Herald, April 2010: 'Pupils enjoy uni adventure' article about S2 pupils from All Saints Secondary taking part in the Think Ahead Project.
- Rutherglen Reformer, February 2010: ‘Sir Alex on the ball for visit to primary’ article about Sir Alex Ferguson’s campus visit to see the Caledonian Club’s activities.
- Glasgow News, July 2009: ‘Caledonian Club’ article about our Music Project.
- Clydebank Post, April 2009: ‘Learning is music to children’s ears’ article and photograph about our P2/1 Music Project.
- Clydebank Post, April 2009: Article and photograph about our S2 Options Project and pupils from Drumchapel High visiting GCU campus.
- Glasgow News (for West of Glasgow), March 2009: ‘Pupils Get A Taste of Uni Life’ – Article and photograph about our S2 Options Project.
- Springburn Herald, March 2009: ‘Caledonian Club has Scot the lot’ - Article and photograph about our S3 Boys Motivational Day with pupils from Springburn Academy and GCU Alumnus and BBC radio presenter, Ravi Sagoo.
- Kirkintilloch Herald, December 2008: ‘Students of tomorrow given task of life at innovative University’ – Article and photograph about our Nursery Project and pre-school pupils from Milton Community Nursery visiting GCU.
Glasgow Caledonian University Publications
Please note: All links in this list are downloadable PDF documents and require Adobe Acrobat to view.